it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Lovely.

That was a flash animation, you sir, should be proud of. It deserved more than 5th place, but still, congratulations.

For the sake of robots For the sake of robots

You rock.

That was some awesome animation, dude! I'd say you have a great chance of winning today's contest!

Where Are We Going? Where Are We Going?

It's good.

I liked it. somewhat.
It kind of was like you just tried too hard to not make sense.
And some parts, the art was really good. Like sweet.
But other parts, it looked like you just didn't try.

6/10

Tremerz Tremerz

Oh. My. God.

That was such a good game!!! If only every movie had a game made by Tom. This is my favorite resolution. pixelated stuff is always the shit.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Awesome!!!

I love the symbolism for cutting yourself, I'm still trying to get to the hospital, I can't figure out how.

Play the Cat Play the Cat

Nice!

It's pretty good artwork and animation, but it's only one scene! Nice job on the volume controls, too. There are only four things I could find to click and make sounds. I assume this was a test or something? If you put art like this and programming into a game or movie you could have front page material in no time. :D

elliotjames responds:

thank you. I know it's short but I hope to make it more interesting before i hand it in.

Evenin' Evenin'

2 Legit.

Dude this song is perfect!!! My friends and I are like hardcore video makers and we are in a competition on the national level and we took first last year, and we grinded making and editing a video for the last three days and this music fits perfectly to it!!! ^_^

FenwayFan25 responds:

Wow! That sounds great! I'd like it if you could message me some info cause that sounds awesome!

We Must Prevail We Must Prevail

Love the song.

Youre really good at making music dude, keep it up! Only thing I didnt like about this song is how much the bass washes out the drums, other than that kickass song! I used it in my video. It says it on the left of this page, that should get your stuff some views.

T-WreckZ T-WreckZ

wow.

That is what I have to say, wow. This picture is absolutely magnificent, you definitely personify the dinos well. Good work!

ghosts ghosts

That's the kind of shit that makes me wann tear up my sketchbook.

fuzzy plant pet fuzzy plant pet

Sweet Plant.

I like the background, rubine, a nice color. It seems this young lady's foot is pretty friggin mangled though. Lol.

Havayosunu responds:

oh it s just curves of her foot.