Tremerz Tremerz

Oh. My. God.

That was such a good game!!! If only every movie had a game made by Tom. This is my favorite resolution. pixelated stuff is always the shit.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Awesome!!!

I love the symbolism for cutting yourself, I'm still trying to get to the hospital, I can't figure out how.

Play the Cat Play the Cat

Nice!

It's pretty good artwork and animation, but it's only one scene! Nice job on the volume controls, too. There are only four things I could find to click and make sounds. I assume this was a test or something? If you put art like this and programming into a game or movie you could have front page material in no time. :D

elliotjames responds:

thank you. I know it's short but I hope to make it more interesting before i hand it in.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Kick.Ass.

Loved the game very addictive, you know how you guys could make a load of money, and further your fanbase? Make this game an app on the iPhone!!! All the other shit in the app store pales in comparison to this kickass music and the flawless graphics!!!!!

I-Puzzle I-Puzzle

Nice.

This is one of around 500 portal entries that the url ends in 666. I found this looking through the satan submissions, and this was a very nice find!

kekerulesmore responds:

Thanks!

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

AMAZING EFFORT

you guys really pulled out all the stops on this one, but I have a glitch to report, I cant get the hamster out of the microwave. It says i need to put something in the microwave.

Creature Collab Creature Collab

Creative Idea.

I liked the eery-ness of the monsters that was strengthened furthermore by their description. I like slasher.

uPokemon uPokemon

Weird...

I love pokemon, so automatically i like the base idea of this quiz, but i gave 9/10 because I got squirtle, sinnoh, 7 badges, golbat, machoke, Kingler, and Snorlax.

MisterSins responds:

Ragdoll Man Ragdoll Man

Pretty good.

The quality of the graphics wasn't bad, could've used some shading or a bg. the animation of the ragdoll was spot on, but originality could have been better. Keep at it, maybe make more innovsative ragdoll games, with secrets and a storyline or something, eh? It seems like youve got a firm grasp of game programming skills, now put em to use and youll have yourself front page material in no time.

Rawnern responds:

I'm not very good at flash. I started first programming in 2005 in Visual Basic.
I hope I can learn flash better some time...
But, anyways, thanks for the tip!

Flash tutorial:Buttons Flash tutorial:Buttons

Not bad

Could use a little more effort in the graphics department, but good. Maybe a little more descriptive?